Wednesday, December 17, 2008

what I have done the past 1 yr? (2)

Well... for the 2008 goal of mine

1. Family: To have a pretty baby boy...
=> Yata, we did it .... 10/10

2. Finance: Hmm, I want to be a millionaire when I reach 30... So there will be another 6 years... OK, I set a target of earning 100k by any means other than my current job salary by the end of 2008. In order to do that, I have to
• Use all spare time to pick up knowledge about shares, stock market, you name it...and invest in the stock market
• Learn about internet marketing
=>This is really really hard, we lost quite a big amount... I failed this task... Yet, we did buy a house, so no more rental, no more moving around... I consider it a big step... yet... I failed this 10/20

3. Career/business: to find a new dream job, working haft IT haft finance…
=> well... although I did try and failed... but I did score myself in the manager eyes and got payment increment of 24+%... quite a good jump yah? ... still... this is not my dream job... so 10/30

No comments: