Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Plan for the Proactivity: the 30-Day Test project (22 Aug 2007 to 22 Sep 2007)

(With this effort, I will start to practice myself as a Manager of my life, as a manager of the Self Company)

1. INTRODUCTION

1.1 Scope

For 30 days, I will focus ONLY on my Circle of Influence and practice being proactive

Targets:
1. My marriage
2. My family
3. My job

2. PROJECT ORGANIZATION

2.1 Project Organization Structure

AMY – Circle of Influence – Circle of Concern

2.2 Roles and Responsibilities
















Role Responsibility
PM (Amy) Plan and update the progress
Implementor (Amy) When I make mistake, I will
1. admit it
2. correct it
3. learn from it

=> I will list down the mistakes I made and do my best to complete the tasks for admit, correct and learn from the items of the list.

I won’t get into a blaming, accusing mode. If I start blaming, I will need to list down and punish myself. I won’t argue for other’s weaknesses. I need to look at others’ weaknesses with compassion, not accusation.

I won’t argue for my own. I should work on things I have control over – myself. Work on BE

With any problem, the first question in mind should be “What should I choose my response to be?”

It’s how we make and keep Commitments
It’s how we Response to difficulty
It’s how we View our problems
It’s where we put our Energies
It’s the Language we use

=> CRVEL
QA (Amy)
I will need to do self-check against the things I list down here at the end of everyday of the 30-day period. I will need to review the situation in the context of my Circle of Influence and ask myself how I could response proactively

No comments: