Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Miscommunication - One of the most common problems in life

Today, I had quite a big fight with my future husband. It is all because of miscommunication. I thought in this way and he thought in another way. I stick on my thought and he sticked on his. I cried the whole dinner, being so upset about it. Anyway, after a long talk later, we understand each other more. We have started our relationship for 3 years and still have misunderstanding. Why? I don't want to panic but to learn the reason to prevent the same issue re-happening in the future (It happened quite a lot of time before, all because of misunderstanding, miscommunication). I am wondering whether I have problem in communication? How can I cope with it? I need to learn how to explain myself clearly and make sure others get exactly what I am trying to say. So, here comes another enemies of mine: HOW TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING/MISCOMMUNICATION? I am gonna think of the solution in the near future. OMG, I have so many plan for this blog and for my self-improvement, yet, I have no time for it... Shame on me...

To add on what I missed out yesterday. I need to figure out how to not offend others when trying to convey myself. I am such a straight person that I often offend people when I oppose them directly. The advice is, try not to offend others by opposing them directly, and try best to convey another way around, indirectly. Try to open mind and accept others. There is no clear right and wrong in this world. Just that there are a lot of options out there and we need to compromise so that we can live in peace.

Sometimes I have to accept others’ thought although it could be wrong, for the long time sake of my life (remember, there is no right or wrong). We could do the wrong thing, together, but the most important part here is TOGETHER, not doing thing right or wrong…

No comments: