Saturday, July 28, 2007

my battle and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow"

I commenced my battle nearly 2 months ago. However, what I have done is so little. I've got to blame myself for being so hooked up with work that have no time working on my battle. I spent the recent few weeks, reading "The 7 habits of HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE" but have no time to note them down here and trying to practice them.

And now, I'm spending a part of my little time reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow". It is so interesting that I can stay up pretty late reading it... Oh dear, I wish if I could have that spirit for the battle... staying up that late working on my self-improve battle :((... As an excuse, I found it an opportunity to improve my English, widen my vocabulary pool... Anyway, I decided to finish the book up before working on the battle 'full-time' (as in the time I have left excluding my work).

Btw, you can read the ebook free here, thanks to scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/201604/Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-complete-book

No comments: